Friday, January 1, 2016

Favorite Things & Ch-Ch-Changes!


I was already to start editing my NaNoWriMo novel come January 1st, but I came up with another novel idea and have been writing it nearly every day this week! It's a fairytale retelling -- as if there aren't enough of those, right? -- but when a fun idea comes your way, you just have to write it out, and I really, really love this story idea!

I know some really wonderful girls! I got so many cool gifts! One of the gifts my friend Avra gave me was this Beauty and the Beast pop-up book! Isn't it beautiful? I can't even imagine the amount of thought and talent that must go into creating one of these books.

I also got The Marvels from Brittany, a Life Is Tough Hoop from Naomi, and an adorable owl necklace from Martina

 A few fun links:

 Love this cute comic about resolutions.

 5 affirmations for 2016.

 3 ways to complete your New Year's Resolutions at home.

 Top posts for growing your blog.

 12 perfect classic black pumps.

 Being more with less in 2016.

 How to set a clothing budget and stick to it.

 12 ways to be happier in the new year.

 Twirling Page's favorite bookstagrammers.

 How to make extra money (by doing stuff you already do).

 3 ways to get ready for 2016.

 Swap friends: Rissie, Such A Novel Idea, The Knotted Home, Below See Level & Nom Elizabeth.



♥ ♥ 
BLOG CHANGES COMING IN 2016!

I've had this blog for over four years now and during that time I've posted five times a week almost the entire time with only a few breaks. *pats self on back* Even when I went from being in grad school to currently working part-time, there have only been a few times when it got to be too much, and that's when I took a day or two off. 

Blogging still hasn't become overwhelming, but in 2016 I've decided to take things slower, so I'll only be posting three times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday). The main reason? I want to focus more on putting out quality content over quantity. AND I want to focus on my writing. I want to edit my NaNoWriMo novel and I want to write my new novel idea. 

So here's to an exciting and creative 2016!

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover